Go to the recipe.
It’s not a jambalaya! Let me set the record straight. I think so. They’re like cousins. First cousins. My Seafood Rice will be one of your new favorite headphones! It’s a big conversation, isn’t it? Give it a try.
For this recipe you need your favorite sausages. It’s the basis of the taste. These sausage sandwiches are important! We’re building on it.
Crab fat is another important flavour element. I use frozen crawfish tails. After thawing, I evacuate this orange liquid and keep it. It will give the rice a seafood flavor. The colour can be a bit uncomfortable in the beginning. But it’s just crab fat and water.
After boiling the shrimps and heating the crabs, some fat and water will remain at the bottom of the pot. Pour it into a bowl with the reserved crayfish fat. We don’t want to leave it because it won’t tan the vegetables properly in the next step. But don’t throw it away. We need more herbs.
We need fresh vegetables to season. And beyond: Chop your own garlic! It’s so convenient to just buy a jar of pre-cooked garlic. But believe me, cutting yours is much better. It’s more fragrant and fresher.
Let’s talk about rice. I use jasmine rice, so my measurements are for jasmine rice. If you use a different rice, the amount of chicken stock changes. Follow the instructions on the package for the required amount of water and use chicken stock instead of water.
To prevent the seafood from becoming too cooked, you must return it to the pan with the sausage at the very end of the cooking process. It only takes a minute or two to warm up. Impact and flop!
Seafood Rice Recipe
Aromatic jasmine rice, spicy sausages and seafood, perfected with Cajun and Creole spices.
Frozen crayfish tails
Thawing and preserving liquid
Cajun St. John’s Wort
Herbes de Provence
Shrimps and prawns cooked in liquid form
- 3 cups
- 2 cups
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped spring onions as a side dish
- In a Dutch oven or heat the olive oil.
- Add the sausage and the sausage until the drops are tanned and released.
- Take the sausage out of the pot and order.
- Thaw the crabs and let the orange liquid (fat) run out of the tails; save the liquid for later.
- Add the shrimps and crabs to the pot.
- Syringe 1 TBS of Cajun herbs
- Sota until the shrimp are fully cooked. Don’t boil your crabs too hard.
- Remove the shrimps and crabs. Add them to the reserved sausage; set them aside.
- Add 2 TBS oils to the pan.
- As soon as the oil has melted, add the onions and pepper.
- Place the cake in a slightly caramelised state for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and soap for 30 seconds.
- Fill the spare crab fat, chicken stock and cook the crab and shrimps in liquid form.
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Mix the rest of the butter, the Cajun butter, the herbes de Provence, the onion and the garlic powder.
- If necessary, try adding salt or pepper.
- Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Mix the rice
- Lower the fire and cover the pan with the lid.
- Boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until the water has evaporated and the rice is completely cooked.
- Put the sausage, the shrimps and the crabs back in the pot.
- Stir and bounce until the sausage and seafood are warm.
- Topping with sliced green onions.
- Have fun!
seafood rice recipe food network,stove top kisses seafood rice recipe,seafood fried rice,shrimp fried rice recipe,how to cook seafood mix,seafood paella youtube,japanese shrimp fried rice recipe,easy paella recipe youtube