Crispy potatoes are simply the best way to eat your potatoes if you are looking for a simple and tasty potato dish. These crunchy, crushed potatoes are light, tasty and effortless.
I have published some potato recipes on my blog and I will quote a few below. You can search the blog and view the recipes. These are all delicious recipes you’ll want to try.
You might want to try this;
Chicken breast for a barbecue
chopped fried potatoes
Crispy baked potato quarter
Roasted chicken and potatoes
Creamy and soft mashed potatoes
Hashish with sweet potatoes
(red, yellow or gold)
Garlic and onion powder (each)
Parsley, dry (or fresh)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Let the potatoes soak for a few minutes, dry them well and rinse them under running water. Place the clean potatoes in the sieve, if there are any, and remove the germs from the sieve.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot of water and make sure they are submerged. Season to taste with salt, bring the lid and ring to the boil on medium heat. Cook until you can easily pierce with a fork. It takes about 20 minutes, and if you use medium sized potatoes, it can take about 5 minutes longer.
- To cook the potatoes, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the baking tray with oil and set it aside. When the potatoes are ready, drain the water and cool them in a colander.
- Place the boiled potatoes on a greased baking tray. Use a potato fork or sander to gently chop the potatoes, the finer and crunchier they are.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Prick oil over the potatoes and season them with the garlic mixture so that the potatoes are spread out on the baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the dough is golden brown or has the desired texture. Approximately 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- There, you crispy potatoes are ready!
- Serve and enjoy with your favourite side dish.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips mailing list and receive notifications of new messages directly to your inbox.
If you try one of my recipes, you are welcome to evaluate it and leave your thoughts behind. I’ll also be happy to see what you find, report me on social networks at @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking recipes with Alia
crispy smashed potatoes bon appétit,smashed potatoes martha stewart,smashed potatoes rachael ray,garlic smashed red potatoes,smashed potatoes: jamie oliver,garlic smashed potatoes,smashed potatoes serious eats,crispy potatoes