What size cheesecake pan to use in the instant pot
Since you are going to make this cheesecake in an instant pot, a smaller pot is ideal. Use 7-inch springform pans for this recipe. You can also choose smaller pans.
Instant cheesecake flavoring in a pan to taste
The possibilities are seemingly endless when it comes to the flavors of instant cheesecakes. Try a classic New York cheesecake or make a decadent chocolate cheesecake. Add fresh fruit – berries are always a good choice when in season, or add nuts or flavor extracts. Vanilla, orange or mint are good choices.
How to store instant cheesecake in a jar
Keep the cheesecake fresh by placing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Lightly spray the springform pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup ½ ground Oreos, melted butter and a pinch of salt.
Take this mixture and press it onto the bottom and sides of the springform pan to form a crust.
Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar and fresh cream in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until the mixture is frothy. Beat the eggs one at a time until combined.
Add vanilla extract, salt and flour and beat until well blended. Fold in the rest of the crushed Oreos.
Carefully pour the dough over the crust with the Oreo crumbs. Wrap the entire pan in two layers of aluminum foil. Place the stand in the instant pot. Pour the water. Put the pan on a plate. Close the lid and set Pressure Cooker to High for 37 minutes, followed by a 10 minute natural descent and quick thaw.
After a short time, remove the cheesecake from the instant pot. Remove the foil and let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Once cooled, it should be kept in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or even all night.
Before serving, garnish with Cool Whip, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a pinch of ground Halos.
- To improve the texture of the cheesecake, you can add a small amount of cornstarch to the recipe.
- Press the crushed Oreo mixture onto the edge of the mold, making sure it doesn’t get any higher than 2 inches.
- If you don’t have baking spray, cut a round of parchment paper and place it on the bottom of the springform pan to prevent the cake from sticking. You can also lightly grease the pan.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before you begin. You get a good cheesecake with no lumps.
- For a firmer crust, preheat the oven to 325°F. Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Or freeze the crust for 20 minutes.
- If the cheesecake is still not cooked, bake it again for about 10 minutes. Remember, it freezes when it gets cold.
frequently asked questions
How do you make a cheesecake from scratch?
How to make the perfect cheesecake – step-by-step recipe | Kitschn
How do you make a cheesecake filling from scratch?
Prepare the filling by mixing the fromage frais and sugar at room temperature until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth. To prevent too much air from getting into the dough, use a mixer set on low to medium speed. To avoid lumps, make sure the fromage frais is soft and/or at room temperature.
What can you do with 4 ounces of cream cheese?
How to use leftover cream cheese – Chowhound
quick easy cheesecake recipes, original cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecake recipe, easy baked cheesecake recipe, cheesecake recipe without sour cream, philadelphia cheesecake recipe, philadelphia no bake cheesecake, cheesecake recipe with sour cream