This French toast with crème brûlée is ideal for breakfast, which looks ultra delicious, but you need a recipe that is very easy to prepare. I want to make a French toast on Christmas morning. I’ll pick it up the night before if I’m the only one who’s exciting. Well, whiskey.
French toast dishTop with whipped cream and berries as an extra.
You know I only eat clean food and I’m only entitled to a full portion of vegetables. But of the 365 days of the year, there are a few days that must be decadent. This recipe is for those days! One day you won’t be a pompous old fairy, but a funny fairy. Poor protein and green pansies are waiting for you tomorrow.
When I was little, my mother made a cinnamon pan for Christmas. She cooked these two things the night before and put them in the oven in the morning to relax and enjoy opening presents with us.
I made French toast for the crème brûlée of the evening! The mixture of cream and eggs is incorporated into the bread in the most delicious, creamy and dreamy texture, making the pudding absolutely unbelievable. It is the perfect recipe for a festive brunch that you can have at home or on the pot. Cover the jar with foil, jump in the car and you can run, run, run.
The caramel base provides the right amount of sweetness. If the word fudge makes you nervous, don’t worry. It couldn’t be simpler. No need for candy thermometers! You can buy caramel sauce at the grocery store for quick access, but this version is so quick and delicious that you may never buy it first again.
Since this French toast can be made with almost any loaf of bread, it is ideal to use up all the leftovers from the previous day’s festive dinner. Do you have any bits of your snack stick left? Let her go too!
What you like in this recipe is.
- It’s prepared in advance. Just cook it when you’re ready to eat it.
- It’s super rich and beautiful, so a frying pan will feed the crowd.
- For breakfast it is easy to move around.
- Children and adults love him. Come on, who doesn’t like crème brûlée?
A slice of French toast in the oven with icing sugarThe icing sugar dust makes it more and more festive.
Making a French toast at night is so simple that there is little need for explanation. But here are a few tips and tricks to make sure everything goes well. I don’t know about you, but when I do something late at night after a party, I want it to be quick and easy so I can feel comfortable in bed with the vision of a perfect brunch dance in my head.
This recipe can be made from almost any loaf of bread a day. For the picture shown here I just used sliced white bread. To be honest, I even did it with leftover hot dogs and hamburger sandwiches. This could be our secret!
Crème brulee translates into crème brûlée and is known for its crunchy topping of burnt sugar. If you want extreme redundancy, you can sprinkle white sugar instead of icing sugar and crush it with a butane burner.
French toast with crème brûlée- light breakfast before breakfast.
Ingredients of fried French toast
- The bread: In fact, you can use any white bread to make this recipe. Baguette, brioche and halla are a good choice in this recipe. Croissants would be great, too.
- Caramel sauce: Brown sugar and butter make a quick and easy caramel sauce. I add a little maple syrup (or corn syrup) to prevent the caramel from turning into a thick, sticky mucus.
- It’s a hot one: Heavy cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla are used to create a pudding base that is cooked to perfection. Heavy cream can be exchanged for half or another type of milk on request. Option : Add a teaspoon of Grand Marnier for superior taste.
- Garnish: The fresh whipped cream with berries and planted nuts is absolutely fantastic with the French crème brûlée.
Whatever type of bread you use, this oven-baked French toast is DELIGHTFUL !!!!.
How to prepare a French toast
This recipe for fried French toast is very easy to prepare for breakfast. And also makes a fantastic dessert. Why postpone all that candy for a holiday breakfast? If you eat it on Christmas Eve, make sure you share it with Santa Claus.
Step 1: Preparation of the caramel sauce
Put the butter, brown sugar and maple syrup in a large frying pan. (Brown sugar and corn syrup work just as well, but this maple syrup nut is just perfect). Stir the brown sugar mixture over medium heat until the sugar melts and the texture is smooth.
Grease the 9×13-inch pan and pour the caramel sauce over it. You may need to smooth them with a spoon to get a nice even layer on the bottom of the pan.
Step 3: Making spiral paste
Beat in a measuring beaker or gather the eggs, half and half, vanilla and Big Marnier (if used). Pour the sauce on the sliced bread and let it soak. Yummy.
For Grand Marnier
Step 4: Night cooler
Cover the cooked French toast dish with plastic foil and let it cool overnight. If you have a sniff, you can cool it down a little less. I’d probably give him at least two hours.
Step 5: Jaws
Heat the oven to 350 degrees in the morning and cook a French crème brûlée in about 30 minutes. Keep an eye on it and remove it when the edges are bubbling.
Step 6: Feed rate
Use a thin trowel and pull to the bottom of the pan. When serving on a plate, turn the French toast over so that the bottom of the caramel forms the top. Add extra jewelry if desired.
The supply lines are hot or at room temperature. Your guests and family will laugh when they see this as opposed to themselves!
Merry Christmas to everyone and good night to the baker!
If you’ve fallen in love with this recipe for French toast with crème brûlée, here are a few other recipes you’re sure to like.
➽ Did you make this recipe? If you like it, please leave a message at 5 ★ ! I love hearing you! Follow me @ Foodologygeek on your favorite social channel! Facebook, Instagram & Interest.
Crème Brûlée de nuit Pain perdu
It is the perfect stew of fried French toast. In the evening a French toast is ideal for a weekend dinner or a busy holiday morning. Wake up and throw it in the oven – breakfast is ready!
Cooking time 20 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
Total duration 1 hour
Breakfast, festive breakfast.
The American kitchen
Calories 439 kcal
- Prepare a caramel sauce: Melt butter with brown sugar and maple syrup in a heavy pan over medium heat. Mix to a smooth mass. Pour 9×13 in an ovenproof dish.
- Break the bread: Bread cubes, if you like. Spread the bread in one or more layers in a baking tin. Squeeze the bread so that it fits well in the frying pan. (The number of layers depends on the thickness of the bread. Standard bread consists of two layers)
- Make a saga: In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, vanilla, Grand Marnier and salt until well combined. Pour me some bread. Mix the bread and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 1 day.
- PRO TIP : Forget it before you go to bed. Tomorrow morning everything will be ready for breakfast)))).
- The oven: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bring the bread mixture to room temperature.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until the edges become light golden brown. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe was originally in an old gourmet warehouse. It was in the column you asked for. This dish was made popular at the Sunrise Point Hotel in Camden, Maine.
The top of the bread:
White bread, baguette, brioche or halla is the best choice for this oven-baked French toast.
Calories: 439 kcal Carbohydrates: 60gProtein: 10gVet: 17gSaturated fat: 9gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 528mgFiber: 1 gSugar: 28 gCalcium: 248 mgFat: 3 mg
Brunch, crème brûlée, French toast.
(899 hits, 5 hits today)
taste of home baked french toast,overnight breakfast casserole with bread,cinnamon french toast bake,french toast in convection oven,our best bites french toast,french toast casserole with cream cheese