- Chopped walnut 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
– 1 kcal
Calories refer to 100 grams of the product.
Everyone loves cookies, so why not try something better? Here’s our nut butter cookie recipe, just for you. The mixture of butter, half-roasted pecans and brown sugar creates an explosive flavor you can’t resist. It’s so crunchy and easy to make, you can’t miss it!
Our pecan cookies are very soft in the middle, while the chewy edges get a little crunchy. Their flavor is so sweet, salty and buttery that you’ll have eaten them in minutes! Make this dessert with your kids and add whatever you like, as a topping or a side dish.
How to make the perfect Pecan Cookie
Pecan cookies are very easy to prepare and will be rich in flavor if you follow our advice.
- Let’s toast the nuts before we start. You can then slice them so they cook evenly and don’t burn.
- Be careful when measuring flour, especially if you use cups instead of a kitchen scale. Pour the flour into the cup and smooth.
- After baking, let your pecans cool. They will be perfect: chewy in the middle and slightly crispy on the edges.
- Use a thermometer to check the temperature. Cookies can become flat and oversized if the dough is too hot or if the oven temperature is too low. On the contrary, pecans don’t scatter if the dough is too cold or if the oven is on high heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and bake the pecan pieces on a baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Leave the oven on and set the pecans aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the melted butter for 1 minute, add the brown sugar and beat until well blended. Also add the vanilla, salt and sifted flour and beat until the cookie dough is ready. Add toasted pecans and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 12 or more pieces and form several balls. Place them with twice the space between the baking sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Let the cookies cool down. Have fun!
- Storage : Pecan butter cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can freeze the cookie dough for 3 months and then bake it in the oven without defrosting.
- The kitchen: The butter shouldn’t be too hot, as it can melt the sugar and grease the cookies in the pan.
- Decoration : You can add anything you like to it, or as a garnish for intense flavor. Examples include chocolate chips, maple glaze or oatmeal. If you want a salty-sweet taste, you can sprinkle the cookies with sea salt before serving.
- Or..: If you want, you can also brown the oil. Use a light-colored jar to keep the process clean at all times. Melt over medium heat, stir and wait until it begins to boil. When the powdered milk on the bottom of the pan turns golden, you can reduce the flame and wait for it to turn brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Be careful not to brown the butter, as it can burn quickly.
shortbread pecan cookies, pecan cookies balls, pecan cookie recipes paula deen, healthy pecan cookies, easy pecan recipes, butter pecan cookies life love sugar, butter pecan snowball cookies, pecan wedding cookies, chewy pecan supreme cookies, pecan cookies self-rising flour, butter pecan cookies martha stewart, pecan cookies recipe allrecipes, pecan meltaways costco, hungarian pecan cookies, butter pecan shortbread cookies, pecan sundae cookies, butter caramel pecan cookies, butter brickle pecan cookies, milk chocolate butter pecan cookies, butterscotch pecan cookies taste of home, thin pecan cookies, i am baker butter pecan cookies, taste of home pecan pie cookies, brown butter pecan chocolate chip cookies, pecan sandies shortbread cookies recipes, i am a baker butter pecan fudge, ooey gooey pecan pie brownies, ooey gooey sugar cookies, homemade brownies with pecans, i am baker pecan pie