It’s always a challenge to come up with restaurant-quality recipes for home cooks who want to create something that tastes just as good as what they get at restaurants. This easy-to-prepare pasta bake recipe not only uses ingredients that are readily available to you, but it also comes with a large number of non-traditional ingredients that are designed to enhance the flavor of the dish. Once you add the ingredients to the sauce, the dish will be ready in about an hour—which is about how long you’ll need to let the pasta bake in the oven for.
What’s a great fall pasta without a matching pasta bake? Nothing! That’s why I’m sharing with you the cutest way to make this classic dish, creating a light and healthy meal that everyone will love. 🙂
Preparing meals can be a time consuming and frustrating task, but with this recipe for Rigatoni Pasta Bake, the rigatoni pasta, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese can all be assembled in less than 20 minutes!
Baked Rigatoni is a classic casserole recipe with tomato sauce, mozzarella or scamorza cheese and béchamel sauce. This delicious dish is perfect for family dinners and is very quick and easy to prepare. You can prepare them in advance, possibly even a day in advance, so that the pasta can better absorb the flavors of the sauce and become even more delicious. You can customize it to your taste and use pasta or other ingredients.
How to make baked rigatoni pasta
Prepare the tomato sauce. Chop the onion finely.
Fry it for a few minutes in a pan.
Add the tomatoes and clove of garlic, add salt and leave on the heat for about 45 minutes.
When the sauce is ready, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and drain. Season the pasta with the tomato sauce.
Add finely chopped basil and oregano to taste. Add a few tablespoons of parmesan cheese and mix well. Place the seasoned pasta in an oven dish. Cover with béchamel sauce and grated parmesan.
Bake the pasta for about 15 minutes at 200°, turning on the grill for the last 5 minutes to get a delicious crust. Serve the red noodles in the oven while they are still warm.
Tips for making the perfect baked rigatoni
– Don’t forget to grease the bottom and sides of the baking dish with butter to prevent the pasta from sticking during baking. If you don’t want to use butter, you can grease the sides of the baking dish with butter.
– The secret of the gratin is the parmesan cheese. If you prefer crispy cooked pasta, put breadcrumbs and a little oil on top. Ensure an even tan without overloading the ingredients.
– Serve the baked rigatoni with a green salad or a sandwich.
– You can make this baked rigatoni pasta dairy-free by replacing the cheese with dairy-free cheese or by omitting the cheese altogether.
– To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free pasta instead of regular rigatoni.
– You can adjust this recipe to your own taste. Use a different type of pasta or add your favorite ingredients, such as ground beef, vegetables and cheese.
– White fried noodles are a variation of the more traditional red fried noodles. First prepare the béchamel sauce according to the classic recipe and set aside. Cook 400 grams of pasta in plenty of salted water and drain until al dente. Pour the pasta over the béchamel sauce and place it on the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with a layer of grated parmesan cheese and bake for about 10 minutes at 180°, turning on the grill function for the last 5 minutes to get a delicious crust. This baked pasta with broccoli, bacon and cheese is a perfect example.
– Neapolitan baked pasta is usually prepared during the holidays. The recipe uses fried meatballs, scamorza cheese, Neapolitan salami, tomato sauce and grated parmesan. Layer the pasta on a baking sheet and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese before placing the sheet in the oven to brown the pasta.
Can rigatoni be prepared in advance?
Yes! To prepare rigatoni pasta in advance in the oven, follow the recipe through to the cooking stage. Then cover with plastic wrap, store in the fridge for up to 3 days and finish before serving. You can add a little water to keep it from drying out while it’s in the fridge.
Rigatoni Cooked Pasta Freeze
You can easily freeze this baked rigatoni recipe. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze for up to 2 months. Before serving, cover with aluminum foil and heat the rigatoni in a 350°F oven for about 1 hour.You can’t go wrong with a classic pasta dish ! This one is made with rigatoni pasta, but you can substitute it with any pasta you prefer. I didn’t use any meat, but it would taste awesome with chicken, shrimp, or sausage.. Read more about baked rigatoni no meat and let us know what you think.
classic rigatoni recipeauthentic italian rigatoni recipeno bake rigatoni pasta recipesbaked rigatoni vegetarianbaked rigatoni with ricottahealthy rigatoni recipesPeople also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Baked ziti,Ravioli,Tortellini,Cacio e pepe,Bucatini all'amatrici…,Bolognese sauce,See more,Rotini,Capellini,Bucatini,Fusilli,Penne,Rigatoni,Paccheri,Ziti,Elicoidali,Chifferi,baked rigatoni with ricotta,baked rigatoni with ricotta and meat sauce,healthy rigatoni recipes,baked pasta recipe,baked rigatoni no meat,pasta bake with ground beef,healthy rigatoni bake,baked rigatoni with sausage