The pandemic madness of 2020 means that everyone urgently needs a big hug. And since my hands can’t reach all of you, I wanted to comfort you in the only way I know. At dinner! My strangled steak with sauce recipe is my virtual hug for you and your family. It’s hot, full and easy to cook. I hope the good food will bring you relief and comfort, because I know it will pass!
I use a relatively cheap piece of beef. So don’t exaggerate this recipe. A round eye, a top fillet, a steak cube, etc. Here’s the rule of thumb: If it’s less than $8, it’ll work.
You can leave the steak in one piece if you want. I cut it up with the grain. So the cooking is a bit shorter, because the pieces are softer.
An hour in the kitchen is all I needed to put my steak in the shade. If you have another piece of meat, the cooking time varies. Just check it every 30 minutes.
This dish can be served above the rice. But I’d rather pour it over my garlic porridge! Recipe: https://coopcancook.com/garlic-mashed-potatoes/ However you serve it, it will be excellent!
Strangled steak and sauce recipe
Beef steaks are braised with onions, peppers and a spicy mushroom sauce.
- 1 1/2
Steak in sauce
Chuck steak, tender sirloin steak, beef steak, etc.
- 1 1/2
Flour for general use
Poultry or Steak Seasoning
- 1Sliced mushrooms
Medium-sized onions, cut
- 3TBS flour from the same 1 1/2 cups of flour previously used
distilled sherry wine
- 3 cups
Beef stock cubes
Sour cream stack TBS
- salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions as side dish
- Cut the steak into pieces.
- Throw a steak in Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.
- Pour the flour, onion powder, garlic powder and spices into a flat bowl. Stir.
- Dip a few slices of steak in the flower. Cover all sides well; shake it off too much.
- Save the flower for later.
- Thermal oil in the frying pan
- Add steak and bake on each side; 2-3 minutes on each side
- Remove the steak
- Put some oil in the frying pan.
- When the oil melts, add the onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Sota, until the vegetables soften; about 3 min.
- Spread 3 reserves of TBS flour, which was used to dredge the steak.
- Stir until the flour is no longer visible.
- Pour the sherry; stir
- Add meat stock and a beef stock cube.
- Cook it
- Put the steak back in the pan.
- Reducing the heat to an average low level
- Stir, cover and cook for 1 hour or until the steak is cooked.
- Add the sour cream and stir until dissolved.
- If necessary, try adding salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with green onions
- Serve with garlic puree or rice.
- Have fun!
smothered steak pioneer woman,smothered steak with mushroom gravy,steak and gravy in oven,smothered steak texas roadhouse,smothered hamburger steak,smothered steak with tomatoes recipe,smothered round steak,smothered chopped steak,baked smothered steak,smothered hamburger steak and gravy,soul food cube steak recipes,how to make gravy after frying steak,southern style brown gravy,smothered steak slow cooker,meatballs with mushroom gravy recipe,meatballs and gravy in dutch oven,smothered steak with cream of mushroom soup,smothered chicken fried steak,smothered cube steak and gravy,smothered steak and rice,smothered steak in oven