For a luxurious, rich dessert with plenty of decadent chocolate flavor to enjoy while following a low-carb diet, there’s nothing better than a flourless keto chocolate cake. This simple recipe uses many basic foods and is easy to adapt to a paleo or gluten-free lifestyle. This chocolate keto cake has a dense, slushy texture and is very chocolatey. This recipe is flourless, so it’s a great alternative to the classic chocolate cake if you don’t have flour but are in the mood for a delicious dessert. This beautiful cake will please everyone, whether you are on a keto diet or not.
How to make the best chocolate cake without flour
You can make this flourless chocolate cake in just a few steps. Start by melting and whisking the butter and chocolate, then add the sweetener, vanilla and espresso. Beat one egg at a time and add the cocoa powder. Pour batter into cake pan and bake 25 minutes, drizzle with chocolate glaze and serve.
How to serve chocolate keto cake
Enjoy a flourless keto chocolate cake, keto ice cream, low-carb whipped cream or a drizzle of sugar-free caramel sauce. Serve at room temperature.
Tips for making the best chocolate cake without flour
– If you line the cake with parchment paper, leave the excess on the sides so you can easily remove the cake after baking.
– Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before you start cooking.
– To make this recipe, use chocolate approved for the keto diet.
– Erythritol is the sweetener in many keto recipes.
– Don’t overdo it or the cake will become stiff and dense.
– The delicate flavor of coconut milk you use to freeze is great, but you can also use a store-bought, low-carb version if you prefer.
– To make a dairy-free cake, replace the butter with your favorite dairy-free alternative.
– To make a gluten-free, flour-free vegan chocolate cake, you will need the following: 2 ½ cups rolled oats, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, ¾ cup erythritol, 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 cup flax egg, 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice, and 1/3 cup coconut oil. Beat all the ingredients together in a large bowl, pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
– You can make the flourless chocolate keto cake in a one-person cup. Just divide the dough into circles and put in the microwave for 50 seconds to 1 minute, depending on your microwave.
How to Save Flourless Chocolate Cake Keto
Place the cake in an airtight container. Put it in the fridge and enjoy it for 2 weeks. To extend the shelf life of your chocolate keto cake, place it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper.
Melt the butter and chocolate and beat until smooth.
Add sweetener, vanilla and espresso while stirring.
Stir one egg at a time into the mixture.
Pour in the cocoa powder.
Stir until blended.
Divide the batter into the cake pan.
Bake 25 minutes, or until slightly crispy. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely before shaping it.
Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk and chocolate chips for the glaze.
Once the cake has cooled, remove it from the jar and freeze it.
Serve and enjoy.
– Use high quality cocoa powder for this recipe.
– The espresso enhances the chocolate without adding coffee flavor to the cake – don’t be tempted to omit it from the recipe!
frequently asked questions
What desserts can I eat with a low-carb diet?
Article on low-carb desserts….
What can I eat for dessert on a keto diet?
article jesseszewczyk low-carb keto …
What is the easiest dessert to make yourself?
17 easy desserts with a little bit of everything ….
low carb desserts recipeslow carb low fat dessert recipeslow carb desserts with cream cheeselow cal low carb dessert recipessuper easy keto dessertslow carb low sugar desserts,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Highkey Keto Cookies L…,HighKey Chocolate Chip Mini…,Nui Cookies Keto Snacks Low Carb…,ThinSlim Foods Keto Cookies,Catalina Crunch Keto Sandwich…,Perfect Keto Cookies Low Net C…,See more,low carb desserts recipes,sugar-free low carb desserts for diabetics,low carb desserts without artificial sweeteners,low carb low fat dessert recipes,low carb desserts with cream cheese,low cal low carb dessert recipes,super easy keto desserts,low carb low sugar desserts