In recent years, kale has become a powerful superfood that we simply cannot live without. There are many ways to make cabbage, but this cabbage recipe with tangerine and goat cheese is one of my favorite recipes. The cabbage goes perfectly with oranges, which give the dish a nice citrus peel. Honestly, I miss it. But what makes a cabbage a superfood?
This coleslaw is made of kale. In addition to vitamins A, B6, C and K, cabbage also contains calcium, potassium and manganese. I A cup of carbohydrate contains about 33 calories and very few carbohydrates. Cabbage is nutritious and therefore contains more nutrients per serving than many other vegetables in this cabbage family. Cabbage can be eaten raw or cooked, making it a versatile vegetable. Of course I enjoy a good raw cabbage salad, but I also like the way the cabbage is prepared according to this Satide recipe.
Cabbage and mandarin salad with goat cheese
Cabbage with citrus fruits, mandarins and oranges and a spicy salad of goat cheese.
- 1 fresh cabbage head is condemned, washed and dried.
- 6 tangerines are cleaned, trimmed and separated
- 4 ounces of crumbled goat’s cheese
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt tastes better
- 2 p.l. EVOO
- 1 lemon juice
- Place the cabbage in a large mixing bowl and tear it into small pieces.
- Put 1 teaspoon sea salt, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix.
- Pour a lemon butter mixture over the cabbage and gently massage the cabbage with your hands. The colour of the cabbage is therefore darker and the texture softer, making it feel more pleasant.
- When the cabbage has softened as necessary, add the orange segments and throw them into the suit.
- If desired, add goat’s cheese and extra salt. A warning: Goat’s cheese can taste salty, so try it before adding sea salt.
- Serve immediately or cover and leave to cool until ready to eat.
Cabbage salad with orange and tangerine with goat cheese.
Calories 148 Calories from fat 81
Daily value* (in %)
Saturated fat 3g19%.
Proteins 5g10% protein
Vitamin A 2959IU59% Vitamin A 2959IU59% Vitamin A 2959IU59
vitamin C 49mg59
* The daily percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Mandarins contain about 40 calories and are rich in vitamin C. They also contain vitamin A and fiber. They are ideal for all these foods in a small package. They are portable and make an ideal snack for adults and children. What else can I say? Mandarins are my favorite kind of orange.
Goat’s cheese, as the name suggests, comes from goats. It is generally accepted that goat’s cheese is one of the healthiest. Goat’s cheese has a different composition than cow’s milk cheese. It’s a good source of protein and calcium, which we all need. If you know something about the recipes on this site, you know that we include goat’s cheese in many of our recipes, both sweet and savory. Goat’s cheese is so flexible.
citrus kale salad with cranberries,pioneer woman kale pasta salad,kale and orange salad vegan,kale orange walnut salad,pioneer woman kale recipes,citrus kale salad southern living,garlicky orange kale salad,kale orange feta salad,vegan salad with mandarin oranges,creamy citrus dressing,citrus kale salad dressing,pioneer woman mystery rolls,lacinato kale orange salad,whole foods kale cranberry salad recipe,kale salad with cranberries and walnuts,kale cranberry salad kit,kale goat cheese quinoa salad,kale goat cheese beet salad,kale salad with cranberries and pumpkin seeds,kale orange salad,kale orange almond salad,mandarin orange cranberry kale salad,kale citrus salad pioneer woman,kale salad with strawberries and mandarin oranges