Published : 18. December 2020. – Changed: 18. December 2020. Laura – This message may contain affiliate links.
I’m not gonna lie. This simple cup of meal preparation is heaven in your mouth. Tequila and Lime Taco Bowl with Mango Salsa – Hello !!!! When you’re ready to party in your mouth… Follow me!
I’m definitely a summer man! I wouldn’t complain at all if it was warm and sunny all year round.
Tequila, lime and mango are summer flavors that warm my soul.
This cup of tequila lime taco brings me back to Lower Baja every time. There’s few things I like more than Mexican baja food.
Fresh fish and lobster grilled with rice, beans and fresh tortillas is one of the simple pleasures of life. Just the thought of fresh, shiny fruit with chili and lime makes my mouth water.
This fishbowl taco is made with all these lively flavors in mind. I’ve made this cooking bowl a little healthier, but I promise you you won’t miss the real, authentic taste of Baja.
What do you like about bowl?
- PROTEIN: This bowl contains 35 grams of lean protein. This delicious marinade is just as tasty on grilled chicken as you are in the mood for a lime quila chicken!
- MANGO SALSA: A sweet and spicy mango salsa recipe takes this bowl to the next level! I make it all summer and eat it with fish, shrimp and grilled chicken. OMG, this is unbelievably good!
- HEALTH: This hob is not only healthy, but also ultra healthy! You get delicious crunchy vegetables + healthy fats of avocado + protein rich fish + a sweet and spicy mango salsa! Why would there be anything else?
This recipe consists of several parts. Don’t let that stop you. I’ll take it one step at a time. You can play ALL games or just a few. Mix and match whatever you want.
- Tequila Lime Fish: The first part of this shell is the fish. You’re going to make a tequila lime marinade. You can use this marinade for fish, shrimp or chicken.
- Mangosalsa: The next part of this bowl is the mango salsa. Once you’ve done that salsa, you do it over and over again. It’s EXCEPTIONAL with any tasty grilled meat.
- Mexican salad: I always make a batch of Mexican salad when I come to make this one. This incredible fish taco salad adds a great crispness and an extra layer of spicy flavor to this bowl.
- Fishing: I love cod for this recipe. You can use any whitefish. Halibut and mahi mahi are also good options.
- Tequila: Make sure you use the tequila you’re really gonna drink. Please, no bottom shelf in our fish taco bowl. You want the lime quila juice to burst!
- The herbs: For a Mexican salad, use only a few herbs: Cumin, coriander, oregano and crushed red pepper (or Aleppo pepper).
- Vegetables : Cabbage, spinach, coriander, onions and serrano peppers. What’s more, you can add anything to add colour and crispness to your healthy cooking bowl. Red peppers are always a treat!
- Cram Frisch: I like to add a drop of fresh cream to this bowl. Fresh cream looks a bit like sour cream, but has a sweeter taste. Add a little lime to make it a little lighter.
- Files: Make sure you have enough limes for the lime tequila marinade, mango salsa, Mexican salad and a few more to squeeze.
- Mango: You need two mangoes for this recipe. [How to choose a ripe mango]
- Lawyer: Buy some lawyers. [How to choose a lawyer]
Step 1: Prepare a tequila and lime marinade.
I usually make the marinade in a zipped bag and add egg white. The bag can easily be kept in the fridge until you are ready to cook. Don’t marinate the fish for more than a few hours.
PRO TIP : Shrimp and chicken sticks freeze very well in this marinade. Make an extra batch, freeze, and voilà! Dinner’s ready next week.
Step 2: Prepare a Mexican salad.
Cut the cabbage into quarters along the core. Cut out the core. Cut each quarter of the cabbage into relatively thin slices.
I like to use a mandolin to cut this plate quickly. The grated cabbage bought in the shop is a quick alternative!
Step 3: Making mango salsa.
Just dice the mango, onion, paprika and coriander in a small bowl. Add a little lime juice and mix.
Step 4: Prepare the fish.
In this recipe the fish can be grilled, roasted or fried. I do it mainly because it’s too easy!
- BROYLES: Broyles for eight to ten minutes. I always cover my baking tray with parchment paper OR aluminum foil to make cleaning a breeze.
- PAN JUMP: Heat a heavy-bottomed frying pan on medium heat to brown the fish. Add a few teaspoons of oil. (I like to use coconut or avocado oil for this recipe. If you bake, the olive oil is fine). Put the fish in the pan for 3 minutes, turn it over and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
- GRILL: Heat your grill to medium heat. Make sure the grids are well lubricated. Grill the fish for 2 minutes, turn it over and cook it for 2-3 more minutes on the other side. The fish should start flaking when it’s ready.
Step five: Put the pot on.
Place a few handfuls of greens and a cup and a half of Mexican lettuce in large individual salad bowls.
Add the fish and the rest of the toppings you want.
Finish with a drop of fresh cream.
Serve with extra lime wedges and tortilla chips.
Frequently asked questions and expert advice
How to pick a mango:
When you pick a mango, the meat must be firm. The colour of the mango is not always the best indicator of its ripeness.
Press the mango very lightly. The fruit should yield a little, but not too soft.
Smell the mango and see if it tastes like mango. This is often the best indicator of the actual maturity of mangoes.
See individual receipts
A sweet and savory recipe for fresh mango salsa. This is my summer fruit salad. It goes perfectly with fish or grilled chicken.
Tequila and lime marinade recipe
This spicy fish taco marinade is perfect. The versatile flavours can also be used to marinate shrimp or chicken.
Cooking’s a bit like my jam! Check out my entire recipe section. Just some of my favorites:
- Healthy burger cut: This bowl of protein burgers is all you need to satisfy your fast food hunger. It comes with my own version of Animal Sauce.
- A steak and a bowl of potatoes: It’s one of my food preparation bowls. It’s so simple and versatile. I guarantee you’ll never have to sacrifice taste to eat healthy again.
- The ultimate guide to night oats: Night oats are the perfect meal recipe. My protein-rich version of Overnight Oats will make you jump with joy! Try ALL variations of this item.
➽ Did you make this recipe? If you like it, please leave a note and a note 5 ★ ! I love hearing from you! Follow me @foodologygeek on your favorite social media channel! Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
Fish tacos with mango salsa
Fish marinated in tequila and lime with mango salsa. This bowl is full of protein and flavor. You can’t go wrong by filling your face with healthy fish in a taco. + mango salsa.
Cooking time 20 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Total duration 35 minutes
Beastly Cup Course, Home
Mexican food, Tex Mex.
Calories 446 kcal
Envelope attachment [optional]
- Put all the ingredients for the tequila lime marinade in a glass or plastic bowl (non-reactive) or in a zipped bag.
- Add the fish and let it marinate for a few hours.
- For the kitchen: Toast until the fish is light brown and firm to the touch, 8 to 10 minutes. Grilling this fish is also an alternative.
Assemble the digester
- Place a few handfuls of greens and a cup and a half of Mexican lettuce in large individual salad bowls.
- Add the fish and the rest of the toppings you want.
- Finish with a drop of fresh cream.
- Serve with extra lime wedges and tortilla chips.
* The sour cream can replace the fresh cream.
Calories: 446kcalCarbon Fat:26gProtein:35gFat:21gSaturated fat:4gCholesterol:80mgSodium:880mgFibre:10gSugar:10gCalcium:112mgIron:2.4mg
Tags mango salsa, food bowl, seafood, tequila and lime marinade.
(345 visits, 1 visit today)
nintendo direct mini october 2020,next nintendo direct november 2020,nintendo direct october 2020 summary,hitman 3 switch,control on switch,what is nintendo direct mini,nintendo direct announcements,nintendo news,nintendo life,nintendo lif3e,switch life,nintendo games website,nintendo eshop homepage,old nintendo websites