If you don’t try any other bites on this site, I ask you to take a bust in your food processor and try this incredible turnip sauce with Greek yogurt. The sweet, earthy flavour of the turnip perfectly complements the acidity of Greek yogurt, and the red pepper flakes add enough ultraviolet light to make it the absolute winner. If you serve it at a meeting, only a light colour will seduce your guests and make them believe that you are an exceptional culinary artist. If all this does not lead to a conclusion, the feed in the beetroot is a good excuse to find other ways to put it on the table.
Nutrition of fresh beets
Normally the beet script has two pages. There are people who love turnips, and unfortunately there are people who do not. For those of us who have already put this root vegetable in our diet, bravo! Beets have a high nutritional value. Beets are a very good source of folic acid, manganese, fibre, potassium, iron and vitamins C and B6. Turnips are said to be rich in antioxidants that help with inflammation, detoxification and heart disease. It is interesting to note that the beetroot has long been responsible for the good health and long life of the Russians and is responsible for the consumption of their borscht. Does anyone have a good borscht recipe? LOL.
Beets with Greek Yoghurt
Healthy raw turnips and Greek yogurt with lava bread.
Total duration 1 day 15 minutes
- 1 large beet, peeled and shredded
- 1 lemon juice, plus another one for juice and peels.
- 1 cup of roasted nuts, plus more for side dishes
- 1 tablespoon granulated molasses
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 large slice of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil and more for side dishes
- 1 cup of stretched Greek yogurt to serve
- Flat bread to be served
- Put the Greek yogurt in a cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel so that it runs off at least the night before. Sleeping in the fridge…
- Put the beets, nuts, lemon juice, molasses syrup, red pepper flakes, garlic and salt in your food processor. Beat well until the beets and nuts are finely chopped and scrape off the sides if necessary. Add the EVOO and stir until a coarse paste is formed. Add salt, pepper or lemon juice to taste.
- Put the Greek yogurt in a bowl and line up the top with a spoon. Put the beetroot mixture on top of the yoghurt. Add a drop of EVOO, extra walnuts and lemon peel. Serve with Lavasha bread.
If there is a market or shop near you that sells Middle Eastern products, you can save time by emptying your yoghurt with Labneh, the Middle Eastern yoghurt.
Beet dip with Greek yoghurt
Calories 256 Calories from fat 207
Daily value* (in %)
Saturated fat 3g19%.
Vitamin A 85IU2%.
vitamin C 9.2 mg11
* The daily percentage values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe for Fresh Beet Dip
When I first tasted this sauce, I thought it was cherries. If I’m going to eat cherries, it’s very hard to stop. This burglary had the same effect. It’s tempting to push you to eat, like a castaway stuck on the ground. Lost on an island with no food, and this sauce forms right in front of your eyes. Just eat it.
beetroot dip slimming world,beetroot hummus dip,healthy hummus recipe,avocado dip,roast beetroot,tzatziki dip,authentic hummus recipe