Steamed short ribs are the delicious, tender and fragrant beef you can imagine. I recommend bone-in short ribs for this recipe because they are more aromatic. Steamed short ribs are very easy to cook, just brown the beef, salt the vegetables, mix everything and bake until they are very tender. This recipe can be prepared in the slow cooker with the same instructions, but the cooking time may vary.
If you like to cook with wine, it’s time to drip some in your kitchen if you don’t like it or if you don’t just use beef stock (one of the ingredients) and you still have aromatic ribs.
You might want to try it;
Shashlik of ground beef
Hawaiian Teriyaki Cattle
Recipe for Beef Bites
Coconut curry beef
Mongolian beef dumplings
- ¼ Cup
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 pieces
- 2 stems celery
- 2.5 – 3 cups of low sodium beef stock (if you like dry wine, you can replace a cup of dry wine)
Rosemary and thyme twigs
- 1 bay leaf 1
- Smoked fluid spraying
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Peel and cut the vegetables according to their nature and put them aside.
- Peel the short ribs, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour for all purposes. Step aside, wash your hands before you move on.
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a Dutch pan or ovenproof pot. Fry the onions and vegetables for a few minutes, then add the chopped garlic and stir for a few more minutes.
- Put the vegetable mixture in another bowl and set it aside.
- If necessary, pour more oil into the same baking dish. Add spicy short ribs and fry on all sides. Take the beef on a plate and light the pot on the fire. If you use wine, add wine, scrape off any pieces that may have stuck to the pot and bring the wine to the boil. If you don’t use wine, add some beef stock.
- Pour the rest of the beef stock into the pan, add the tomato puree, season with salt and pepper, check the spices and correct if necessary.
- Put the vegetables and short ribs back in the pot, add the bay leaf, the vegetables and, if liquid smoke is used, a small splash. Cover the pan and place it in the preheated oven, let it cook for 2 to 2.5 hours, lower the heat to 325 degrees and let it continue cooking for 30 minutes or until the beef is very cooked.
- Take them out of the oven and leave them for about 10 minutes. If you have removed the excess fat and serve with your favorite topping.
- Steamed ribs, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Have fun!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips mailing list and receive notifications of new messages directly to your inbox.
If you try one of my recipes, you are welcome to evaluate it and leave your thoughts behind. I’ll also be happy to see what you find, report me on social networks at @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking recipes with Alia
red wine braised short ribs,braised short ribs, slow cooker,korean braised short ribs,braised beef short ribs recipe,best beef short ribs recipe,cooper's hawk braised short ribs recipe,easy short rib recipe,chris morocco braised short ribs