- Large eggs
- Whole milk
- Onion, chopped
- Cheddar cheese in granulated form
- Brioche or white bread
- Chopped onion
- unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
An egg sandwich is always perfect for a delicious breakfast or brunch. Ready in an instant. This recipe is very easy and quick to make, even if you are in a hurry. The secret to this rich taste lies in the combination of ingredients: the soft scrambled eggs are nutritious and the melted cheese is so delicious! All you have to do is grind up some bread and herbs to make a delicious dish that will give you the energy you need for the day!
How to make scrambled eggs
If you want to make the perfect sandwich, it’s important to stir the eggs well so they become soft and creamy. We will show you three methods that you can use easily and quickly.
- Bang: This is the best method, as the omelette will be very soft and creamy. Simply beat the egg whites, yolks and milk in a bowl. Then pour the mixture into the hot saucepan and keep stirring for a few more minutes.
- Microwave: It’s the quickest way. Crack two or more eggs into a bowl, season, stir with a fork and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds if necessary.
- Oven: Mix egg whites and yolks, milk and salt and bake in oven at 300°F for 15 minutes. Wait until done, then let cool.
Which bread to use
Making an egg sandwich means choosing the kind of bread you eat in the morning. Let’s take a look at the most common ones.
- Sliced bread: this is bread sold already sliced. We roast it so it’s crunchy.
- Sandwiches: It is a soft dough enriched with butter. Ideal for preparing burgers and sandwiches.
- English muffins: It is a fermented dough with a crispy crust and rich flavor.
- Aroma: perfect with cheese and eggs made with wild yeast.
What to mix with an egg sandwich
The scrambled egg sandwich is very hearty, but you can enhance its rich flavor with your favorite ingredients, starting with cheese. You can add meat like bacon or ham and vegetables like spinach and tomatoes. Feel free to experiment with different combinations to find the one that suits you best. Finally, it is important that all ingredients are cooked before adding them to the sandwich.
How to make an egg sandwich
- Beat all the eggs in a bowl and add the onion, herbs, milk, salt and pepper and mix with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into a hot sauce pan and start cooking. Meanwhile, add the grated cheese and keep stirring until creamy and smooth.
- Stack the egg and sandwich, cover with a slice of muenster cheese.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with oil and fry the slices of bread. Have fun!
- Preparation: Don’t overcook the eggs! They should be creamy and soft, so be careful when cooking. We chose the pan method, but you can also reheat the eggs in the microwave if you’re in a hurry.
- Ingredients: One of the most interesting aspects of this delicious recipe is that you can substitute any ingredient with your own favorite. For example, you can use muffin bread or a bagel and add whatever you want to make a tastier egg sandwich.
- Storage: We do not recommend storing the egg crumb sandwich, but eating it immediately while it is still warm.
scrambled egg sandwich indian, scrambled egg sandwich with mayonnaise, breakfast egg sandwich recipe, scrambled egg sandwich healthy, scrambled egg sandwich hack, best scrambled egg sandwich recipe, breakfast sandwich, scrambled egg sandwich video