Yes, it’s early in the morning, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially when it comes to weight loss. A low-carb, high-fiber breakfast is a great way to start your day on the right track. This recipe has you covered.
I’ve been experimenting with different granola recipes over the past few weeks. The results have been very promising. Here’s what I found best for my low-carb lifestyle:
Golden Granola is a delicious, healthy and protein-packed breakfast cereal, with a crunch, that will surely keep you fuelled all day long. This recipe is made with non-GMO golden flaxseeds, which have less than one-third the omega-3 fatty acid content of sunflower seeds. It also contains a blend of fiber-rich brazil nuts and nutritious and delicious berries, which gives this granola a great taste as well as healthy benefits.
Golden Granola with Low Carbs
We know what you’re thinking: homemade granola is the best! For a low-carb breakfast, combine it with creamy, fat-free Greek yogurt or coconut cream… or have it on its own later. You’re good to go if you eat!
Average of 10 m + 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius (300 degrees Fahrenheit). In a food processor or with a sharp knife, coarsely chop the nuts. In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients.
- Put them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes. Make that you have a timer set. Nuts and seeds are heat sensitive and should never be cooked.
- Remove the pan from the oven, stir it, and return it to the oven for another 20 minutes. Take another look. Turn off the heat when the granola is nearly dry and let it cool in the residual heat of the cooling oven.
- Serve the granola with full-fat Greek yogurt and a pinch of vanilla powder, as well as a dollop of double cream if desired. Granola is a high-protein, high-nutrient food. A third to half cup (1 dl) should enough.
As a vegan, I know how difficult it can be to find a quick and tasty breakfast. To save time in the morning, I like to have a granola bar with me so I can grab a quick bite on the go. Although I do not follow a low-carb diet, this Vegan Granola Bar is a healthy, easy and delicious place to start your day.. Read more about low carb granola bars and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- low carb granola brands
- low carb granola recipe
- low carb granola
- low carb high protein granola
- keto granola recipe