Chicken is a very versatile protein. It can be prepared in a variety of ways and is one of the most versatile proteins you can have in your diet. Chicken is a staple in most families, and not just for dinner. Chicken is also used in a lot of different dishes. Some of those dishes are easy and quick to make. Some of those dishes are also quick and easy to put together. Today, we are making one such quick and easy recipe that is delicious and has less carbs. It is Indian Butter Chicken and it is a dish that is popular all over the world.
Keto Indian Butter Chicken – Recipe (Video). This low carb, high fat, and high protein dish is a staple on the ketogenic diet. It is easy to prepare, and delicious. In this keto indian butter chicken recipe, the chicken is marinated and cooked in a spicy and creamy sauce. The sauce is made with butter, garam masala, cumin, and green chilies. The butter chicken is then served over a bed of cauliflower rice.
When I first started reading up on the ketogenic diet, I was initially drawn to the idea of eating butter chicken. While I didn’t eat the dish because I felt it was too heavy (I ate more of the white meat, hence calling it “white meat” chicken), I still thought it sounded tasty.. Read more about keto butter chicken recipe and let us know what you think.
Keto Butter Chicken from India
Namaste! We must make a confession…. One of our favorite Indian meals is butter chicken, and we know we’re not alone! Thankfully, Jill is here to encourage you to try her keto-friendly version of this delicious butter chicken with fried cauliflower.
Average distance of 25 + 35 m
- In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, onion, ginger, garlic, coriander, tomato paste, and spices. Mix everything together until it’s completely smooth. Stir in the cream for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 20 minutes, ideally longer, after marinating it in the marinade.
- In a large pan, melt a third of the butter over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and cook for 5 minutes in butter (save the marinade).
- Pour the remaining oil over the chicken and add the marinade. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes over medium heat, or until it is fully done. Season with salt to taste.
- Pour over the cream and garnish with fresh coriander.
While everyone has their own personal preferences when it comes to cuisine, it’s undeniable that traditional Indian food is one of the best. The aroma, the spices, the flavors, the sauces – everything about Indian cooking is filled with complex tastes that can be balanced with the right flavors and spices. It’s the perfect dish to introduce Indian food to your diet, and the most common way to do that is with butter chicken.. Read more about keto butter chicken reddit and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto butter chicken recipe
- keto butter chicken
- keto butter chicken reddit
- keto butter chicken diet doctor
- keto butter chicken keto connect