The fast and light banana pancakes are one of our favorite pancakes, I also like to make them. To make banana pancakes it is not necessary to go through different stages or to use special equipment other than a blender. Just mix and pour on your hot frying pan and let the pan work for you.
This recipe is a healthy option for making pancakes if you do not want to use universal flour. In this recipe, oats were used in sandwiches, and if you have oat flakes at home, you can use them. Here are some of my pancake recipes. You can find more recipes on the blog. Serve these pancakes with pineapple syrup or one of your favourite fruits or herbs. If you like honey, pour a little on these hot pancakes, butter is also a good addition, and make sure your babies come back for more.
Add this pancake recipe to your quick and easy breakfast list and enjoy the benefits of both worlds, healthy food and delicious pancakes.
You might want to try it;
Recipe of Heller Krepp
Bacon Cheddar Cheese Patties
Courgette and Corn Pancakes
Pancakes with apple sauce
Puff pastry pancakes
Yeah, of course:
That’s the key word:
Banana pancakes, pancakes.
oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons
(can be customized)
- 3 eggs
Baking powder, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, salt (each)
- Milk (as much as necessary)
- Collect all the ingredients and put them aside. Melt the oil (if used), set it aside.
- Put the oil and bananas in the blender and mix until mixed.
- Add oats and other ingredients and mix.
- Use the knife to scrape as much of the sides of the mixing bowl as possible. If the paste is too thick and has become liquid with the milk, stir until it is homogeneous. After mixing, let the dough rest for at least 5 minutes before baking.
- Heat a pan or pot without a frying pan to about 350 degrees and spray it with cooking spray or butter. When the dough is hot, carefully pour about 1/4 cup of dough onto the hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes or more until the dough starts to bubble. Turn and cook on the other side for about 60 minutes or more until the meat is cooked. Repeat the process until you have used up the dough.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips mailing list and receive notifications of new messages directly to your inbox.
If you try one of my recipes, you are welcome to evaluate it and leave your thoughts behind. I’ll also be happy to see what you find, report me on social networks at @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking recipes with Alia
low calorie oatmeal pancakes,banana oatmeal pancakes 3 ingredients,banana oat pancakes baby,healthy banana pancakes 3 ingredients,healthy pancake recipe low calorie,banana & oat pancakes slimming world,oatmeal pancakes no flour,banana oat pancakes (vegan),easy oatmeal pancakes,gluten free banana pancakes,3 ingredient oatmeal pancakes no banana,banana oatmeal pancakes calories,5 ingredient banana oat pancakes,banana oat pancakes for one,oatmeal banana waffles,well plated banana oatmeal pancakes,weight watchers banana oat pancakes,banana oatmeal pancakes for baby,3 ingredient banana pancakes,oat flour pancakes,banana oatmeal cookies,banana oatmeal pancakes 3 ingredients vegan,gluten free banana pancakes almond flour,gluten-free vegan banana pancakes,gluten free banana pancakes coconut flour,banana oat pancakes blender,fit foodie finds banana oatmeal pancakes,fit with cambrie pancake recipe,banana oat pancakes toddler,banana oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes,banana oatmeal waffles,healthy oatmeal pancakes no banana,low fodmap banana oat pancakes,3 ingredient greek yogurt pancakes,vegan oat banana pancakes,banana oat pancakes no blender,banana oatmeal pancakes with flour,healthy oatmeal pancakes