Cheeseburger pie is a super simple and ultra delicious pie that tastes like a cheeseburger, that’s what makes it so popular with kids. It has many of the same ingredients as the good old cheeseburger: Minced beef, onions, cheese and ketchup, with a delicious Bisquick crust. It’s incredibly easy to do. Fry the meat until brown, mix in the herbs and cheese, pour into a pie pan and spread the biscuit filling on top. The result is a phenomenal, comforting dish that the whole family will enjoy.
What is a cheeseburger?
Cheeseburger pie is an exceptionally delicious comfort food with the same flavors as a cheeseburger. This is a recipe that is in many homes because it is almost impossible for kids to make and like.
How to make the best cheeseburger pie
If you are looking for an alternative to the classic cheeseburger, try this cheeseburger, you won’t regret it. Cook the beef and onions, remove excess fat, then add salt, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cheese and mix. Put the mince mixture in a greased cake tin. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the bisque, milk and eggs, then add the beef. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Tips for an incredibly easy cheeseburger pie
– Don’t overdo it with the sponge mixture.
– For the gluten-free version, omit the ketchup and use the gluten-free Bisquick mix for the topping.
– For a keto friendly cheeseburger pie, omit the ketchup and replace the Bisquick with ¼ cup heavy cream mixed with 2 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise. Pour this mixture over the beef and bake according to the recipe.
– If you don’t have sponge cake on hand, mix ½ cup of baking flour with ¾ teaspoon baking powder, ¼ teaspoon baking soda and ¼ teaspoon salt. Whisk together 1 cup milk and 2 eggs, pour over beef mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.
– There are many delicious variations of this simple cheeseburger pie recipe that you can try at home. Add bacon, use chicken or pork instead of beef, or add vegetables.
What to serve with the best cheeseburger pie
Cheeseburger pie is a savory dish, so use lighter side dishes when serving. Fresh green salads, roasted vegetables like beans or carrots, steamed asparagus or a small portion of potatoes cut into quarters are all excellent accompaniments to this dish.
How to make a cheeseburger pie
Wrap the rest in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Enjoy the cheeseburger pie within 2 to 3 days.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease the pie pan with baking spray.
Fry the beef and onions over medium heat until the meat is brown and the onions are soft. Remove the excess fat.
Add salt, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.
Add the cheese and stir.
Put the minced meat mixture in the cake tin.
In a clean bowl, mix the sponge and milk.
Break it up and add the eggs.
Stir until blended.
Then pour in the beef.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
You can make this easy cheeseburger pie in advance. Cook the beef according to the recipe and refrigerate for 3 days before covering and cooking.
frequently asked questions
What are the four types of cakes?
What is the difference between a candy and a cake?
What, uh… what… what… what…
What can I put in a cake tin?
vegetarian savory pie recipesmini savory pieslist of savory piessouthern savory piessavory pies and tarts recipesbritish savory pies,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,vegetarian savory pie recipes,mini savory pies,list of savory pies,southern savory pies,savory pies and tarts recipes,british savory pies,savory beef pie,savory pie definition