Simple but delicious, spicy tilapia fish prepared on the grill is on the menu today. The fish is spicy, but can be prepared at will. All you have to do is reduce the amount of pepper you plan to use, even if you force a smaller fish to adjust the ingredients and vice versa.
This spicy, grilled tilapia fish was served with stew and plantains. I didn’t take a picture for the stew, but I added the recipe after the fish. You can serve a stew with rice, fish, plantains and much more. If you would like to try another fish recipe, I have put together a number of recipes below. I hope you will try the recipe I shared today and enjoy it as much as I do.
You might want to try it;
Grilled Fish Sue Spice on the grill
How do we toast plantations?
Catfish and chili soup
- For the fish
(scaled, gutted and plucked)
Red pepper flakes
- Dressing powder/cubes
- Salt tastes like
Bulgarian pepper (any colour of your choice) I used the colour red.
Garlic (ground meat)
Dried thyme and curry powder (apiece)
- ½ Glass of olive oil (or your choice)
- Dressing powder
- Salt tastes like
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and place gauze on a baking tray or parchment line.
- Remove the scales and intestines from the fish, rinse well and dry with paper towels.
- Mix all ingredients according to the fish recipe and divide them inside and outside the fish. If you work with smaller fish, adjust the ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes or one night. I’m marinating all night.
- If you let the fish marinate at night, let the fish get back to room temperature before it is cooked. Put the fish in the pan and cook it in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, turn it over and cook it for about 12-15 minutes until it is fully cooked.
- I didn’t photograph the stew that was served with the fish, but the recipe I used was there in case you needed it.
- Peel the peppers for the stew and mix them approximately with half the onion.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and spread the remaining onions (diced) with garlic, thyme and curry for a few seconds.
- Add the pepper mixture and fry until they are smaller. Season with powder and salt and keep baking until the oil floats. Check the spices and adjust them if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips mailing list and receive notifications of new messages directly to your inbox.
If you try one of my recipes, you are welcome to evaluate it and leave your thoughts behind. I’ll also be happy to see what you find, report me on social networks at @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking recipes with Alia
grilled tilapia in foil,grilled tilapia tacos,grilled tilapia recipes in oven,how to grill tilapia on stove top,grilled tilapia recipes indian,how to grill tilapia without it falling apart,tilapia marinade lime,grilled whole tilapia marinade,tilapia marinade soy sauce,how to marinate fish fillet for baking,beer marinated tilapia,marinate tilapia fillets,how to grill tilapia in oven,grilled whole tilapia recipes,recipes for grilling tilapia,how to cook whole tilapia mexican style,fried whole tilapia recipes,inihaw na isda sa oven,cooking tilapia on blackstone griddle,tilapia polenta,how to cook fish in a grill basket,grilled tilapia on cedar plank recipe,how to grill whole tilapia on charcoal grill,mayo tilapia recipe,baked cajun tilapia,tilapia recipes with red bell pepper,tilapia dill recipe,tilapia basil recipes,lime tilapia grill,tilapia on the grill,grilled tilapia marinade,how to grill tilapia on charcoal grill,blackened grilled tilapia,baked bbq tilapia recipes,how to marinate tilapia fish for grilling