Another delicious way to enjoy potatoes and plantains. It’s simple, but also delicious; I call it a delicious combination: plantain and potato frittata. This recipe is everything, it’s delicious and irresistible. It is delicious and very easy to cook. For this plantain and potato pancake I used ground beef, but you can also use chicken, turkey or your favorite egg white.
The plantains are fried, but you can cook them if you want. There are some red pepper flakes thrown against a certain heat, but it’s up to you, you can use as few as you want and vice versa. If you have an oven, make sure you have used it from the beginning, so that you don’t have to transfer the contents when you want to cook it.
You might want to try it;
chopped fried potatoes
Baked potato quarters
Crispy baked potato quarter
Hashish with sweet potatoes
Creamy and soft mashed potatoes
Red potatoes / Irish potatoes
(peeled and diced)
- 12 Eggs
(Broken, beaten and matured)
Bananas with thread
(spiced and shaped into small balls)
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced meat)
red pepper flakes
(adjust as needed)
- Powdered additive/cc
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crush all vegetables: onions, tomatoes, potatoes (make sure they are not too big), soak the potatoes and put them aside.
- I cut off the plantain tips and cut the desired shape, made my rounds. You can choose to bake plantains, toast in the open air or bake in the oven. I baked mine. When frying, heat the oil in the pan and fry the plantains until golden brown on both sides. Take it off the plate and set it aside.
- In the same pan (in the oven) with 2-3 tablespoons of oil, make sure that the oil covers all edges of the pan. Fry the onion for a few minutes, add the tomatoes, spring onions, ginger and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add soaked potato cubes (make sure they are small) and mix. If you want to use the spice powder/spice cubes, add a little and mix well. Form small balls, add them to the potato mixture and let them boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Add the spiced eggs to the potato mixture on low heat.
- Fold the baked plantains over the mixture. Put the kettle in the preheated oven and bake until completely cooked. If you press the upper part with the shoulder blade downwards and it is firmly attached to the egg, it means that the egg is being prepared.
- Leave to stand for about 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the free Aliyahsrecipesandtips mailing list and receive notifications of new messages directly to your inbox.
If you try one of my recipes, you are welcome to evaluate it and leave your thoughts behind. I’ll also be happy to see what you find, report me on social networks at @aliyah_recipes #aliyahrecipes.
Follow me on social media:
Cooking recipes with Alia
indomie frittata,plantain frittata ingredients,plantain frittata recipe without oven,how to make plantain pizza,plantain recipes,nigerian fried plantain and egg,plantain pancakes,african plantain recipes