- Broccoli, large head, cut into florets
- kleine rote Zwiebel, gehackt
- Bacon, cooked and crisp
- Raisins or dried cranberries 1 cup
- Sunflower seeds
- For clothing
– 470 kcal
- Red wine or apple cider vinegar
Calories refer to 100 grams of the product.
Creamy broccoli salad with bacon is a sensationally delicious dish that everyone will enjoy. This is a brilliant recipe for the broccoli skeptic in your life: The enticing combination of tangy bacon and red onion, combined with a hint of sweet raisins and a delicious red vinegar mayonnaise dressing, makes the broccoli and bacon salad hard to resist. Most broccoli is also converted. Preparation is effortless, so you can make this simple salad whenever you need a quick and tasty side dish for the table.
Healthy bacon and broccoli salad ?
Rich in fiber, vitamins and other essential nutrients, broccoli is a healthy addition to any balanced diet. Sunflower seeds and red onions are also good for health, while bacon provides protein. This recipe contains mayonnaise and added sugar, making it a little less healthy than other broccoli preparations, but overall it’s still a great way to eat some very nutritious veggies.
What to serve with a broccoli and bacon salad
Broccoli and Bacon Salad Broccoli is a main dish at barbecues and potlucks. It’s a great side dish for everything from stews, pork chops to grilled chicken breasts, spare ribs and more. Because it’s so easy to prepare, it’s ideal for feeding a large group or as a simple side dish for busy weekdays.
Which dressing to use for a creamy broccoli and bacon salad
Mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar are the traditional ingredients for broccoli and bacon dressings. Replace the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt, a healthier alternative, for an equally rich and creamy dressing. You can also make a nice sauce with ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil, ¼ cup of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
Tips for making a simple broccoli and bacon salad
– Buy the freshest broccoli and cut the florets small enough. Smaller pieces cover more evenly.
– While broccoli bacon salad is quick to make, it’s also a killer recipe. You can prepare it up to 24 hours before serving. Store your salad with dressing in the refrigerator.
How to make a broccoli and bacon salad
- Place the broccoli, onion, bacon, dried fruit and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture. Mix the ingredients so the dressing is evenly distributed throughout the salad.
If you have leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
frequently asked questions
What are the healthy aspects of food?
What should I bring as a side dish?
Food on the side… The best choice…
What is a good side dish for meatloaf?
Ideas for sliced meatloaf
easy healthy side dishes,healthy side dishes for weight loss,healthy side dishes not vegetables,healthy vegetable side dishes,easy side dishes,healthy sides for lunch,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,healthy side dishes for steak,easy sides for lunch